Monday, September 29, 2014

Re: open arms

Dear parents 
I look forward to our parents evening tomorrow at 7pm.
Also this Thursday nellie and barb will be here and Friday we are closed as I am out of town till Sunday.
Please look at the school year calendar for the days we are closed.
Best
Maayan 

On Sep 4, 2014, at 7:03 PM, michael schoeman <schoeman@att.net> wrote:

Dear parents
Just a reminder that we will not get together this Saturday, as I previously wrote in the last e mail, instead we will have a parent night here on Tuesday 9/30 at 7:00 to 8:30 pm.
Our fall picnic/pot luck, will be held here at 11:00 on Thursday 10/16.
More details about the picnic later, but please let me know if you can come to either event.
The topic for the parent evening will be the challenges we have raising our children. I hope we can talk of some of the challenges we have as parents and also come up with some ways to help. I feel we can support each other and help one another so even if you are not feeling particular challenged at the moment your experience can help someone else. I learned a lot from everyone who came to the last parent evening. we will also experience water color painting, an activity the children do here at school.
Have a good weekend
I look forward to see some of you in the morning and next week
warmly
Maayan



No comments:

Post a Comment