Sunday, February 8, 2015

Re: Chicken pox

Hi all
If you choose to keep your child home I understand and will credit you for the days you will miss this week. 
( credit will show on next month statement ). Please continue to let me know of your plans so I can prepare for the week accordingly.
Thanks 
Maayan 



On Feb 7, 2015, at 11:59 PM, Maayan <schoeman@att.net> wrote:

dear parents
I will be postponing the parent evening. And will let you know of a new date and time .
My family and I have had some health challenged lately and I apologies for any inconvenience.
Regarding the chicken pox, I plan to be open next week but please consult with your doctor if you are concerned. From my understanding, as it is with most viruses, the effected person is contiguous before symptoms are visible, however Liam is still contiguous as long as he has the blisters. The vaccine should prevent the children from contracting it but Liam was vaccinated with one of the two doses and did contract it. Naturally he has to stay home from school. I will prevent any contact between Liam and the children at all times and as usual practice cleaning and hand washing.
Again please contact your doctor for any questions and I can share any information I have . 
I would be happy to hear your thoughts.
Maayan 


On Feb 6, 2015, at 6:08 PM, Maayan <schoeman@att.net> wrote:

Hi everyone
My younger son Liam got a mild case of chicken pox. If you or your child have had it or are vaccinated against it you are fine. If you have not, please be aware you or your child May contract it. 

I will not be canceling the parent night unless I hear back from parents who would like to come but will not because of the chicken pox. please let me know.
Best
Maayan 



On Oct 26, 2014, at 7:33 PM, michael schoeman <schoeman@att.net> wrote:

Dear Parents
We are going to have the parent evening tomorrow at Charlie's home 407 Fair st Petaluma.
it is a parent night only, no children, I hope you can all come.
we will finish the pumpkins the children wet felted in the fall picnic and talk about the 4 lower senses, mostly the sense of touch, and other parenting questions and concerns parents may have.

We will have our lantern walk in December on Thursday the 11th at walnut park. I do hope you can all come. I am sorry for changing the date again but I want as many families to attend as possible. Grandparents and other family are welcome.
I will send more info about it later but if you want more information now please ask.

remember it is a short week for us we are open Monday Tuesday Wednesday this week.
Happy Halloween
Maayan


On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 1:50 PM, michael schoeman <schoeman@att.net> wrote:


Dear Parents

we will have our fall picnic this Thursday from 11:00am to 12:30pm.
we will share food and have 3 crafts to do together.
please bring plates cups and utensils for your family.

our lantern walk will be on 11/13 at oak hill park.
more about this later.

In the mornings, after drop-off, I would like to come in and tell our morning story at 8:45 so please drop off before hand.
if you are late please wait for the curtain to be opened to come in to avoid disruption, and drop-off quickly, it is disruptive to the other children when parents stay a long time at drop off.

The last parent evening was successful and many of you wanted to have more such meetings. Heather and Paul Charlie's parents have offered to host.
out next meeting will be on October 27 7:00pm to 8:30pm at their home 407 fair St. Petaluma ca 94952. the topic will be: foundation for healthy development of young children, the 4 lower senses.
and much time for conversation like we did last time.

please rsvp so I know how many parents to expect.
see you Thursday
maayan



No comments:

Post a Comment