Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Newsletter

Dear Parents
Spring is in the air and we are having a wonderful time at play outside in the garden. Everyday we notice more and more flowers and leaves on the trees and bushes.
While eating outside we hear the birds sing and see them drink and bath in the fountain. As always as we near the end of the school year, the children have worked on their social skills and are getting on well, it feels more and more like a big family. Healthy social and emotional development is the goal in preschool and is very hard for children who have not mastered it in preschool to catch up in later years.

Thank you for signing up for fall and summer, our fall schedule is full and we have space in the summer for additional children if you know of someone who might be a good fit.

Some calendar reminders:
We are closed next week for spring break, and on April 9th and 10th Stacey will sub for me with Barb.It is a Thursday and Friday, we will be open as usual on those days. I will be out of town.

In May we will be closed on the 25th and 29th.

The first week of June is our first summer week so you need to sign up for it if you would like your child to attend. School will take place here, no hike that week and it is a short week, no school that Friday. Stacey will be subbing for me as I am away to visit my mom in Israel.

All this information is available on our website.

On may 7th, a Thursday, I would like to have our spring picnic from 11am to 1:00pm. It will be a pot luck and bring your own dish picnic here in the garden.

I will be slightly increasing tuition for next school year (august 2015 )as I have not done so in 3 year.I will send another e mail soon when I have it all worked out.

I have decided not to schedule the home care class with Jeanne yet and save it for the fall, there were not enough parents interested and spring is always a very full time of year for everyone.

I hope we all have a great week
Maayan


No comments:

Post a Comment